Jesus’ $100,000,000 birthday gift seeks to raise $1,000,000 for 100 ministries.
50 ministries have been preselected. The other 50 ministries will be selected by you.
Anyone can register a ministry.
The registration runs from June 25 through December 25, 2018.
Due to taxes, the ministry has to be U.S. based.
After all the registrations have been received, each approved ministry will have its own blog post with share buttons. The 50 ministries with the most shares will be part of Jesus’ $100,000,000 birthday gift.
You can mobilize as many people as possible to share a particular ministry.
The “sharing of blog posts” runs from January 1 through September 30, 2019.
While anyone can register a ministry, there are five approval criteria. When approved, the ministry will become part of the “sharing of blog posts,” starting January 1, 2019.
While I use the word “ministry,” it refers to any church, ministry, and Christian not-for-profit organization that wholeheartedly adheres to the Christian faith.
The five approval criteria are:
- The ministry must have a website
- The ministry must genuinely seek to further the gospel of Jesus Christ in word and deed
- The ministry must have some form of financial accountability, either internal or external (one person or a single family should not have the sole authority to decide what will happen with $1,000,000)
- Any ministry that holds to some form of the prosperity gospel will not be approved
- Any ministry that is cliquish or has sectarian tendencies will not be approved
Three persons will oversee the approval process. Jan Blonk reserves the right to remove any approved ministry if he discovers that it doesn’t meet all five criteria or if there are any legitimate concerns.
In order to register a ministry, please submit this form or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and state the name and website of the ministry:
Jesus’ $100,000,000 birthday gift is sponsored by
Christian Copywriting – for all your copy, content, and marketing