What if you could offer a book that will genuinely encourage your audience in their faith and walk with Jesus and gives your ministry 75% royalty for each sold book?
The Cause of Christ offers 75% royalty to your ministry for these books:
- An Unfathomable Gift: God’s Astonishing Grace
- A Glorious Sacrifice: Seeing and Savoring God’s Matchless Love
- Battling Sexual Temptations and Sins: Overcoming through God’s Word and Spirit
- Joy to the World: Christmas throughout the Year
- The Glory of Christ: Discovering Ultimate Meaning – Finding True Fulfillment
- A Christ-Centered Identity: Discovering Your God-Given Identity in His Son
- In Christ Alone: What Every Christian Needs to Know More Deeply and Experience More Profoundly
- Meeting God at Wits’ End: Hope for the Weary
- God’s Triumphant Mercy: A Reflection of Psalm 51
- Why Good Things Happen to Bad People: A Fallen World and a Faithful Promise
You can even set your own price and create a greater return if you so desire (E-books are normally priced at $5.00 and softcovers at $8.99).
This fundraiser could turn your email list and social media followers into additional financial supporters.
How much money would you be able to raise for your ministry if 10%, 25%, or even 50% bought a $5.00 book?
Many easily spend that on fast-food or a frozen coffee, right?
While God can certainly raise funds for your ministry without any human assistance, He normally uses means to accomplish His purpose. This fundraiser is freely offered to you as such a means.
Since you don’t want to share anything that isn’t a true blessing to your audience, I offer a free copy of each book for your review (no strings attached).
After your review, if you believe that the books are truly Christ-centered, why not request this free, simple, and easy way to raise funds for your ministry?
As a Christian copywriter, I can also provide the copy for your email list or social media at no charge (you can edit it any way you would like).
This fundraiser doesn’t cost you anything and you’ve nothing to lose!
Keep in mind that you only share a book with your audience and not offer it yourself. The buyer purchases the book on Amazon and not through your ministry. That way, the buyer knows that their purchase cannot be used as a tax-deductible gift since you don’t offer a product in return for a donation.
Click here to request your FREE BOOKS and find out for yourself (no strings attached).
For more info, you can also go to my author’s page and read the Amazon reviews.
Mr. Jan Blonk
Christian Author – Copywriter – Marketer – Fundraiser
P.S. in all seriousness… can you not do more for people through your ministry with extra funds? Click here to request your FREE BOOKS and then decide for yourself if this fundraiser will work for you.
P.P.S. what if you would use your God-given influence (your email list and social media followers) for another reputable ministry and raise funds for them, bearing “one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ” (Gal. 6:2)? The opportunities are limitless!