The process to raise funds for your ministry or a ministry of your choice is as simple and easy as the fundraiser itself.
- Choose a book (or books) that you would like to share with your audience.
- Contact me to set up your promotional period.
- You will receive a signed statement, confirming the promotional period and that 75% royalty of all sold books during that period will be paid to your ministry or the ministry of your choice.
- Ministry or individual shares the book(s) during the promotional period, clearly stating that the ministry receives 75% royalty of each sold book.
- All sold books during that period will be counted (including the ones that were not shared with your audience), whether sold through Christ-Centered Books or the major online retailers.
- I will take a screen shot of all sold books during that period and email that to the ministry or individual and overseers.
- I will pay the 75% royalty by check or credit card. If it’s a check, I will do so by certified mail. I will email a confirmation of the check or credit card payment to the ministry or individual and overseers. The 75% royalty will be paid within fourteen days upon receiving all the royalties.
It’s important for you to realize that the amount of royalties is primarily based on your audience buying the book. They need to understand that their book purchase will give your ministry additional funds. In reality, they’re investing in your ministry through their book purchase.