The process to raise funds is as simple and easy as the fundraiser itself.
- Choose a book (or books) that you would like to review and possibly share with your audience (you can request a free copy of each book for your review – no strings attached).
- Contact me to set up a time period.
- You will receive a signed statement, confirming the agreed upon time period and that 75% royalty of all sold books during that period will be paid to your ministry or the ministry of your choice.
- Ministry or individual shares the book(s) during the agreed upon period, clearly stating that the ministry receives 75% royalty for each sold book.
- All sold books during that period will be counted, including all other books that are listed.
- I will take a screen shot of all sold books during that period and email that to the ministry or individual and overseers.
- I will pay the 75% royalty by check or credit card. If it’s a check, I will do so by certified mail. I will email a confirmation of the check or credit card payment to the ministry or individual and overseers. The 75% royalty will be paid within fourteen days upon receiving the royalties from Amazon.
It’s important for you to realize that the amount of royalties is primarily based on your audience buying the book. They need to understand that their book purchase gives your ministry additional funds. In reality, they’re investing in your ministry through their book purchase.