- Request a one week period (Sunday through Saturday).
- Author emails a signed statement, confirming the agreed upon promotional period and that 75% royalty of all sold books during that period will be paid to the ministry.
- The promotional copy is written and forwarded to the ministry or individual.
- Ministry or individual emails/posts promotional copy during the agreed upon period.
- All sold books during that period will be counted. That includes all other books by the author.
- The author will take screen shots of all sold books during that period and emails them to the ministry or individual and overseers.
- The author will write a check or pay by credit card the 75% royalty of all sold books during the agreed upon promotional period. If it’s a check, he will do so by certified mail. A picture of the check or credit card payment will be emailed to the ministry or individual and overseers for confirmation. The 75% royalty will be paid within one week upon receiving all royalties from the agreed upon promotional period.
It’s important for you to realize that the amount of royalties is primarily based on your audience buying a book. They need to understand that a book purchase is giving you additional funds for your ministry. In reality, they’re investing in your ministry when they buy a book.